1.Ain Dubai The world’s largest observation wheel which will be located on Blue waters Island in Dubai Marina is sure to attract the entire globe, you will be awestruck by the view from the top of this wheel which will be at a staggering 250 m.
2. Burj Jumeirah Burj Jumeirah will be a stunning skyscraper with the height of 550 m, this structure is inspired by the sand dunes and flowing oases, which is sure to make it a picture-perfect place and an attraction to the existing beauty of the beautiful city of Dubai, to be located in Dubai Sufouh and expected to be completed in 2023.
3. The Heart of Europe This concept is entirely unheard of and fascinating, it aims at bringing Europe to the heart of Arabian Gulf through 6 different islands. Completion is expected by 2023 Each one is inspired by a specific European country to give you the feel of being exactly there including- German Villas Sweden Beach Palace The Floating Seahorse Villas Portofino Suites Cote d’Azur Resort Suites The Floating Lido Suits
4. Solar Park The Solar Park is a futuristic project that is aimed specifically keeping in mind the vision to create more environment sustaining energy solutions, which will further help Dubai achieve the target of becoming a city with least carbon emissions by 2050. Once it is completed it’s going to be the world’s largest single solar park, expected completion Q3 2021.
5. Sky Walk The title is self-explanatory for this one, we are going to experience a walkable boulevard at an exhilarating height of 200m, this will come to reality at Dubai Sky Walk. The guests will enjoy a walk on the 300 m long cantilever, observing the amazing view from the top. You can access it from the Address Sky View Hotel Building, which is a new project in Dubai that opened recently.
It’s going to be located in Address Sky View, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai.
6. Mall of the World Mall of the World is a project to build the largest shopping center of its kind in the world, which envisions a fully air-conditioned city, comprising more than 4,500,000 square m.
Mall of the World was originally announced in November 2012 and was planned to be the largest shopping mall in the world, to be located in Mohammed bin Rashid City, a mixed-use development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In August 2016, Dubai Holding announced Mall of the World would be relocated to Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road. The original plan includes eight million square feet of shopping areas, the largest indoor game park in the world with a dome that can be opened during the winter time, and areas for theaters, cultural events, medical tourism, and about 20,000 hotel rooms. The mall is expected to be able to receive 180 million visitors annually.